Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pets

Our dog was diagnosed with cancer last summer...it makes me sad because she is a good friend. She has pretty much destroyed this antique chair by burying her bones and some day we will have to think about repairing and recovering. Right now, I just enjoy seeing her enjoying the chair.

This is where the bones start out. She has not torn up the twig container...and it also keeps the tennis balls under control.

Pets are good for children. Ours grew up with cats, dogs, rabbits, gerbils, hamsters and fish. This pillow is from Seven Sisters and just for cat lovers. Funny, none of our children now have pets of their own.

I found this pillow at Diane Breckenridge's. This one is for dog lovers.

There is even a chair for dog lovers...also at Diane Breckenridge's.

These are friends and staff at Diane Breckenridge's. This has nothing to do with pets, but we had a great time at her holiday open house!

This is NOT a pet! Still can't believe it got in my car engine....(see earlier post)









1 comment:

  1. Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

    paxil

    ReplyDelete