Saturday, June 26, 2010

Growth of a Gardener

Daughter Julia’s tomatoes, 2009
We all know life is full of surprises and they are often good surprises. That’s what I’m feeling today.
Grandson’s toes and peas
I grew up with a father who loved to garden. I live with my husband of 36 years who loves to garden. We raised four children and now have our fourth grandchild on the way. I am not surprised our children and grandchildren garden, in fact our oldest son majored in Plant Science.
Our 5 year old granddaughter's grocery list
..notice the basil, tomatoes and lettuce??
What surprised me was this picture, arriving by email from my sister! It is captioned “It’s a FIRST. My very own tomatoes.” I am so proud of her! Way to go Peggy!















































No comments:

Post a Comment