Monday, February 8, 2010

The White Rabbit

The White Rabbit is a vintage-chic boutique at 9030 Manchester Rd, Brentwood, MO 63144. You can check it out at www.thewhiterabbitstl.com.

The White Rabbit is the perfect place if you are looking for a baby gift or for painted white vintage furniture. They also have some beautiful ‘shell/beach accessories’. I was looking for a “rabbit” for our kitchen window and I had not been in the shop for several months so stopped by. Now they are carrying custom furniture and have expanded their store with all things white and pastels.

Even though I didn’t find a rabbit, I did find some wonderful ceramic carrots and turnips and some rusty old sand shovels.



I found the rabbit at The Emporium in Warson Woods. The copper pots were a find when shopping with friend Millie at the Big Bend Antique Store.

Floral designer Marianne Brown helped me put it all together!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy! It's Lindsay at The White Rabbit and I'm just now finding this post. I can't believe how great it turned out. The rabbit is wonderful! You really have an eye for putting things together. I will visit your blog more often now that I know how wonderful it is. I've been blogging more often too at http://thewhiterabbitstl.blogspot.com/
    See ya soon- Lindsay

    ReplyDelete